Train from Dandong - Pyongyang.
Train ride tour from Dandong - Pyongyang is more economic then fly. And far more interesting then flying. You could enjoy beautiful and special Korean countryside view on the way from Dandong - Pyongyang.
How to come to Dandong?
- Shenyang - Dandong: New G train from Shenyang - Dandong 4 times a day take only around 1 hour running from end of August 2015.
- G8115-Shenyang South - Dandong: 10:15-11:34
- G8104/G8101-Shenyang- Dandong: 10:21-11:51
- G8104/G8101- Shenyang South - Dandong: 10:36-11:51
- G8108/G8105- Shenyang North - Dandong: 14:17-16:02
- Shanghai - Dandong
- Flight from Shanghai - Dandong : Shanghai Pudong - Danodng 13:15-15:20
- Train From Shanghai - Dandong: G1232- Shanghai HongQiao - Dandong: 08:10-19:14
- Dalian - Dandong
There are 4 times buses from Dalian - Danodng every day. It will take around 4 hours.
Inchon, South Korea - Dandong (opens on 27th of Sep 2015)
Flight from Inchon South Korea - Dandong and return on Wed & Sun first flight on 27th of Sep 2015.
Dandong- Inchon CA701 6:45 /9:10
Inchon - Dandong CA 702 10:20/10:50
Flight From Shenyang - Pyongyang
Flight from Shenyang - Pyongyang more economic than flight from Beijing - Pyongyang.
If you would like to start your tour from Shenyang - Pyongyang please land in Shenyang from your country instead of land in Beijing.
Train from Beijing - Shenyang take around 4.30 hours. Flight from Shenyang - Pyongyang runs on Every Wed (3 nights 4 days tour ) Every Sat (4 nights 5 days tour )
- G219 Beijing South - Shenyang 08:00 -11:58
- G395 Beijing South - Shenyang South 09:10 - 14:12
- G217 Beijing South - Shenyang North 13:30 - 17:28
- G397 Beijing South - Shenyang 13:55 - 18:43
- G393 Beijing South - Shenyang North 15:05 - 19:41
- G399 Beijing South - Shenyang North 15:20 - 20:10