- Take a lot of pictures for sure, especially tourists love to take pictures under the Maensudae Great Monument. Or take pictures with the guide in traditional dress and pictures in DMZ with the soldier.
- A lot of Western tourists would like to post North Korean propaganda post cards from Pyongyang to their friends and relatives as a gift.During the trip in Kaesong tourists can have chance to shop North Korean propaganda post cards and you could send it in Pyongyang Yanggakdao International Hotel post office on the first floor.
- Some western tourists would like to shop some North Korean stamps or books of Kim Il Song and Kim Jong Il in Engllish. Or bring North Korean beer to their friends.
- Tourists would like to try famous cold noodles in North Korea. Because cold noodles is original from North Korea.
- Most of Chinese tourists and some western tourists would like to shop famous Kaesong Ginseng to bring home. Because ginseng can improve your immune system of your body. But Chinese traditional medical says that people should be careful to take ginseng because it might bring more heat to human body. And more and extra heat for body is not good. Ginseng is good but you have to take it under the advice from doctors.
- Chinese tourists are very crazy about cosmetics in North Korea. They believe that there is no pollution and fake thing in North Korea at all. They are very crazy about the Tiger Bone Wine Even though Chinese Customs do not allow bringing this into Customs. Still a lot of Chinese tourists want to try. Chinese believe that Tiger Bone Wine can cure Rheumatism.
- A lot of tourists like Korean Oil Painting. You can get it in Pyongyang and Kaesong a lot of tourists’ spots.
All of the tourists traveling to North Korea because they want to explore North Korea by themselves But not media. They want to read the history by real life but not book.
As Macel Proust famously said: the real of voyage consists not seeing new sights, but in looking with new eyes.
Once you have new eyes even the old sights and your home become something different.This might be the point of traveling around.
Human history is like a long running river. It has a lot of turning and a lot of rocks against the streaming but never stops running.
And North Korea is an important spot during history river changing.
What you can see from your new eyes after traveling to North Korea is depend on different perspective.
Welcome to our tour to North Korea with Explore North Korea Tour Group.
We would like to meet you in Pyongyang!!!
http://www.explorenorthkorea.com Email: email@example.com