North Korean culture
North Korean lady would like to marry a man who is graduated from university and has to be a soldier has to be the member of Workers' Party of Korea.
For the new family for couples North Korean lady have to ready all the furniture for the new family. The man has to ready gold ring, gold necklace for the bride and the groom has to apply the house from the company or factory that he work for. then the company and the factory will apply house or apartment for the new couple. North Korean lady has to do the whole house work for the family after the marriage.
North Korean wedding party do not eat candy like in China they eat cold noodles.
If you would want to join in North Korean friend wedding party you can ask : when can I eat your cold noodles? Means when can I join in your wedding party?
because in North Korean wedding cold noodles is must.
Friends join in North Korean friends wedding party normally give gift or money.
the money have to put in white paper bag which is different with China. Chinese people will put the money in the red paper bag means lucky.
For legal marry age in North Korea is 17 years old. From 17 years old North Korean teenager can have ID card.
Nowadays in North Korea lady will get married around 25 years old and men will get married around 30 or 31 years old.
North Korean people study very hard. After senior middle school students have to study very hard to get to university otherwise you can not pay tuition to get to university.
If you can not get to university through the exam the government will give you a job to do.
After university you have choice to become a soldier or government will find a job for you.
retired age in North Korea:
Male: 60 years old Female: 55 years old.
North Korean people like singing ,dancing and music. If you have chance to join in Korean wedding party you can strongly feel this.
If you join in the tour to North Korea you can have chance to watch Art Concert/ Circus Show
In the concert you can see people like the show very much. and the Circus show is also really amazing.
Traffic in North Korea
Main transportation in Pyongyang is:
Bus / Electricity Bus/ Subway /Taxi
If you have chance to travel to North Korea you will realize the the transportation on the road all turn on the light in the day time. Cause government want reduce the traffic accident.
On Sunday you will see few cars on the road cause for many companies if need car on Sunday has to apply in advance.
North Korean TV channel
There are only 4 TV channels in North Korea.
• Central TV Channel for important political news.
• Mansudae Channel for foreign country news.
• Sports Channel for all kinds of sports.
• Cable line Channel for lives.
North Korean people like Chinese movies a lot.
the Korean guide told us that Chinese <KeWang > which is produce in 1990 in China.It has 50 parts TV series When it shows in North Korea only shows 1 part during 1 week. When the times shows on TV there are almost no people on the street in Pyongyang.
history of DPRK
- 918 - Koryo Dynasty For 500 Years.
- 1392 - LICHNEGGUI Built ChaoXian Dynasty.
- After China - Japanese War(JIAWU WAR) of 1894-1895. In 1896 Japan force China Sign the Contract to Declared the End of Tributary Relationship(CeFeng Country in Chinese) of China - Korea.
- 1910 - Japan Force Korea Sign <Korean Japan Combine Contract>
- Aug,29th, 1910 - Aug,15th, 1945 (Or some history: Aug, 22nd, 1910 - Sep, 2nd, 1945) Japan Occupied Korea Peninsula for 35 years.
- After II World War, Russia Managed North of Peninsula. America Managed South of Peninsula.
- 25th of June 1950 Korean War Begin.Ended in 1953. Korea Peninsula Divided in Two Part. South and North Korea by Kaesong Military Demarcation Line Until Now Also Called DMZ .