- Mansudae Grand Monument (Bronze statue of President Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il ) here you can put flowers to the statue (around 3 euro 1 bunch Option )
- Chollima Statue-Shows the heroic mettle and indomitable spirit of Korean people who made continued innovation and uninterrupted advance in the spirit of Chollima - a legendary horse running 400km a day.
- Mangyongdae Native House The birthplace of Kim Il Sung. The place young Kim Il Sung looked after rich people's cemetery in the old days.Here the scenery is very beautiful and peaceful.
- Pyongyang Metro - Take a ride with local people for a while.here you will go through the tunnel with local people and wait for the subway with local people together it is very worth to visit.
- Grand People Study House- it is country library,Free English and Chinese classes always open here. Citizen above 17 years old can borrow books here for free .From the top of the building you could have great view of Pyongyang
- China- Korean Friendship Tower (memory of heroic mettle of the Chinese Volunteers who fought in the Korea war（option flower 1 bunch cost: 20rmb =2-3euro）Then visit Juche Tower - a stone tower symbolizing the Juche idea built in Juche 71 (1982)
- Juche Tower- symbolize the immoral Juche Idea created by the President Kim Il Sung in April Juche 71(1982).
- Monument to Party Founding-It is for convey down the proud history of the Workers’ Party of Korea composed of workers,farmers and intellectuals.hammer instead of worker, sickle instead of farmer, brush instead of intellectual. And the round belt means the single hearted unity of the leader Party and people.
- Pyongyang Student Palace-It is after- school education center for the city schoolchildren.
- ChangQuan Cooperation farm - Get to know life of North Korean farmers.Here you could visit local kindergarden. and meet local farmer and visit local farmers family house.
- Moran Hill - It is a park.it has been called as the “garden of the capital ”there are many historical remains creat a charming atmosphere here.
- Biggest department store in Pyongyang- here you can change local currency and shop with local people together it is an interesting place to visit.
- Kim Il Sung Squre -Where politicalevents,meetings and parades always held here.
- Arch of Triumph-To memorize the triumphal return of President Kim Il sung, “1925” and “1945”symbolized the years when the Presidentembarked on revolution and liberated Korea, Carved in relief are the words of “Song of General Kim Il Sung.”
- Pyongyang Zoo- Here you could visiting the zoon with local people together it is an interesting place to visit.
- Kumsusan Palace of the Sun -also named Kumsusan Memorial Palace -Originally was the Kumsusan Assembly Hall where President Kim Il Sung worked in his lifetime.After Kim Jong Il passed away it was renamed Kumsusan Palace of the Sun
- Pyongyang Film Studio-You could see DPRK film made here.It displays scenery from ancient Korean to nowadays.
- Monument to Victorious War- Built for handing down the heroic mettle of the Korean People’s Army and people who defeated in the Korean War and defended the freedom and independence of the country.
- Pyongyang Circus-With 3500 seats.There are facilities for acrobatics, synchronized swimming, stunts on ice, and animal performances.
- Taedong Gate- it was built in the mid - 6th century as the east gate of inner castle of the Walled City of Pyongyang situated on the bank of River Taedong.
- May Day Stadium- The largest stadium of the country, It was completed on May Day, 1989.with 150,000seats.It is the venue of Arirang (Grand Mass Gymnastics performance.) .
- Monument to 3-Charter of National Reunification-It symbolizes the three charters formulated by the Three Principles of National Reunification.It shows hope for reunification of the Korean people
- Panmunjon -The meeting hall where Armistice Talks were held and Armistice Agreement was signed here.
- DMZ-Demilitarized Zone roughly following the 38th parallel.It is also called 38 line.
- Koryo History Museum-was the supreme education organ in the Koryo Dynasty. Now display a lot of precious Korean ancient antiques. Let you know more about Koryo history. Here you can have chance to shop North Korean propaganda post cards and posters Drive to Pyongyang.
- King Kongmin’s Mausoleum- the twin tombs of King Kongmin and his queen. He ascended the throne in 1352, and after his wife passed away he designed and built the tombs for seven years, finishing in 1372. There are sculptures of civil and military servants on both sides, and a house for memorial services.
- Kaesong Nam Gate-This was originally the south gate of the inner fort of Kaesong, in the days as a walled city, built between 1391 and 1393.
- Korean Wall-A strategic viewpoint around 30 minutes East of Kaesong will allow you to see this defensive line, apparently built across the entire Southern side of the DMZ.
- International Friendship Exhibition Hall- Huge complex consisting of over 100,000 gifts from all over the world give to Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il. Here you might find the gift from your country.Then taken onto the balcony of the exhibition hall to view the breathtaking scenery of Myohang Mountain with ginsen tea or coffee (cost: $4)
- Pohyon Temple-The temple dates from 11th Century and founding of the Koryo Dynasty. It is one of the few remaining Buddhist temples in North Korea.The scenery here is very beautiful and peaceful. the local guide will give you a tour of the site and introduce you the temple.
- Hiking- Mount Myohyang is one of themost beautiful areas in Korean Peninsula. Mt. Myohyang is the place for a lot of leaders of DPRK for spending Summer time and holiday here.
- West Sea Barrage-It can prevent seawater intrusion and store billions of cubic meters of fresh water for 10 million hectares of land. It was used 5 years to finished it (1986).
- Chongsan Cooperation Farm-It is arranged with rural flats,a college, a middle school, a primary school, a kindergarten, a cultural hall, a hospital...
- Local Factories - Taen glass factory and Kangso mineral water factory.
- Langoon Samil -Known as one of the 8 Scenic Wonders of East Korea, it presents a peculiar lake view.its name from a legend that once a king came here for a day rest but stayed for three days, enthralled by its beauty.(Samil means 3 days).
- Lake Sijung-is a famous attraction where guests enjoy by romantic sea and a lake. the mud here has been widely used for treatment as one of the natural resources on some disease.
- Masik Pass Resort-it was built on 31st of Dec in 2012.It is located in outskirt of Wonsan. In Asians time the mountain is very steep. Have to let the horse resting here for a while then keep on going. So it is called (the house resting mountain.)Masik is 1363 meters high above the sea level. It has 10 skiing road and there is also elevator for tourists to use. There are resting room and medical treatment room.
Mt. Kumgang - on the middle part of coastline of the East Sea of Korea. It is world-wide known celebrated mountain. Cause the scenery is so beautiful and colorful like "Dimond" in Spring so it is called Kumgang (Means diamond ).Kuryongyon District-on of the keading sights of outer Kumgang, it has so much to offer like Kuryong Falls, one of the three famous waterfalls of Korea,cataracts,cascades and pools
Humgung City -It is the capital of South Hamgyang Province as well as one of the major industral citites of the coutnry and a port city. Situated at the bay of East Sea, It has big - Scale chemical,machine and textile bases. It offers a wide selection of hisorical remains includeding Kuchon Pavilion.