DMZ Between North & South Korea
Pyongyang – Kaesong:
Bus to traditional old Kaesong city (2.5 hours driving from Pyongyang )
–Panmunjom-Meeting Hall where Armistice Talks were held and Armistice Agreement was signed here. in 1953.7.27.
–Monument of Autograph-The handwriting of Kim Il Sung who examined the document related to national reunification and signed on it on his previous day of passing away.
–DMZ also called 3.8 line the demarcation line between North and South Korea. Here you will have DPRK soldier as a guide to introduce this area and explain the history to you.
–Koryo History Museum-was the supreme education organ in the Koryo Dynasty. Now display a lot of precious Korean ancient antiques. Let you know more about Koryo history. Here you can have chance to shop North Korean propaganda post cards and posters.
–Lunch Traditional kaesong food with bronze container.then Drive to Pyongyang
–Mangyongdae Native House– The birthplace of Kim Il Sung. The place young Kim Il Sung looked after rich people’s cemetery in the old days.Here the scenery is very beautiful and peaceful.
–Pyongyang Student Palace (Tue/Thu)or a school to watch students talent show (option to bring small gift to the students.)
-Pyongyang Metro – Take a ride with local people for a while.here you will go through the tunnel with local people and wait for the subway with local people together it is very worth to visit.
Night stay in Pyongyang.
–Kim Il Sung Squre -Where politicalevents,meetings and parades always held here.
Arch of Triumph-To memorize the triumphal return of President Kim Il sung, “1925” and “1945”symbolized the years when the Presidentembarked on revolution and liberated Korea, Carved in relief are the words of “Song of General Kim Il Sung.”
Then drive to the Pyongyang Train Station.
Arrive in Dandong around 16:30p.m.(lunch on the train package
Kim Il Sung Squre
Train From Dandong - Pyongyang & Return
Price Extra Cost: 150EURO P/P
- Transportation in North Korea
- Train Dandong – Pyongyang and return.
- Best hotel in North Korea(DPRK).
- Food in North Korea(DPRK).
- Admission Fees in North Korea(DPRK).
- 6 North Korean Propaganda Post Cards sending from Pyongyang.
- English Speaking Tour Guide in North Korea (DPRK)(If you nee other language speaking guide please inform us in advance.)
- Free pick up at Pyongyang Train Station & Airport.
- 50 Euro Traveling North Korea visa fee
- Flight/Train to Departure City
- Hotel in Departure City
- Single Room Supplement Fee(45USD per night)(If you do not mind to share the room with other tourists you can avoid single room supplement fee)
- Kaesong Ginseng Soup 260RMB share with 3 person. Each person cost around: 80RMB P/P
- Arirang Festival Show Ticket: 120USD P/P
- Option to fly from Shenyang 1 way 100EURO extra.