After breakfast we drive to Mount Myohyang -(3 hours drive from Pyongyang
-We hike the Manphok Valley trail, Here is very popular with local people have picnic and forest, waterfalls and temples with great views (bring comfortable shoes; all hiking is optional and at your own pace) for 2 hours. The scenery here is very beautiful.
–Pohyon Temple -(30 minutes). The temple dates from 11th Century and founding of the Koryo Dynasty. It is one of the few remaining Buddhist temples in North Korea.The scenery here is very beautiful and peaceful. the local guide will give you a tour of the site and introduce you the temple.After lunch we drive to Pyongyang visit After lunch we drive to Pyongyang visit
-Visit Taedong Gate(It was built in the mid-6th century as the east gate of inner castle of the walled City of Pyongyang).
–Ryongwang Pavillion –As 1 of the 8 scenic wonders of western part of Korea.
-Pyongyang Bell– It was cast in 1726 in Ridynasty to toll the hour at ordinary times and to warn the foreign invasion.
-After dinner walking along Future Scientists Street home of Pyongyang’s most extravagant apartment complexes and opened in just April 2017 to international media attention. You could enjoy night Pyongyang here.
Night stay in Pyongyang.
–Kim Il Sung Squre -Where politicalevents,meetings and parades always held here.
Arch of Triumph-To memorize the triumphal return of President Kim Il sung, “1925” and “1945”symbolized the years when the Presidentembarked on revolution and liberated Korea, Carved in relief are the words of “Song of General Kim Il Sung.”
Then drive to the Pyongyang Train Station.
Arrive in Dandong around 16:30p.m.(lunch on the train package
Kim Il Sung Squre
Train From Dandong - Pyongyang & Return
Price Extra Cost: 100EURO P/P
- Transportation in North Korea
- Train Dandong – Pyongyang and return.
- Best hotel in North Korea(DPRK).
- Food in North Korea(DPRK).
- Admission Fees in North Korea(DPRK).
- 6 North Korean Propaganda Post Cards sending from Pyongyang.
- English Speaking Tour Guide in North Korea (DPRK)(If you nee other language speaking guide please inform us in advance.)
- Free pick up at Pyongyang Train Station & Airport.
- 50 Euro Traveling North Korea visa fee
- Flight/Train to Departure City
- Hotel in Departure City
- Single Room Supplement Fee(45USD per night)(If you do not mind to share the room with other tourists you can avoid single room supplement fee)
- Kaesong Ginseng Soup 260RMB share with 3 person. Each person cost around: 80RMB P/P
- Arirang Festival Show Ticket: 120USD P/P
- Option to fly from Shenyang 1 way 100EURO extra.